This qualification reflects the roles of experienced practitioners delivering training and assessment services usually within Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) within the vocational education and training (VET) sector. You may have a role in leading other trainers and assessors and in providing mentoring or advice to new trainers or assessors as well as designing approaches to learning and assessment strategies across a significant area within the RTO.
The program is presented as an integrated and interactive program which combines workshops, webinars and personal study.
Total class time is equivalent to 2 weeks which can be consumed in person, online via live delivery, or a combination of blended delivery with additional assignments and questionnaires, fortnightly webinars and monthly teleconferences. Course may take up to 1-2 years to complete depending on prior experience.
- 6 Core Units
- 4 Elective Unit
- Blended delivery online and face-to-face
- Block delivery with webinar follow-up
- Online/distance learning available
- RPL and Credit Transfer available
This qualification requires you to have access to a real vocational training environment in which to deliver and assess vocational units under the supervision of a qualified Assessor.
(alternative such as running webinar sessions, video recording events, using electronic tools such as Auditor and attendance at intensives can be arranged with your Assessor.)
- Registration is not confirmed until payment & enrolment forms are complete
- Payment can be made in 2 stages with a deposit of $1,500 and balance within 7 days after course commences.
- Access and instructions to enrolment forms, skills evidence, and RPL forms are made available as the first section of the course after payment is confirmed.
- Qualification will be issued by RTO 30831 Healthy Business Training Academy
COURSE WORKSHOP DATES & LOCATIONS:
Online and blended delivery
Start anytime (contact us for more details)
* Qualification will be issued by RTO 30831 Healthy Business Training Academy
Phone us before registering: 0409 830 099
|ELECTIVE UNITS (Complete 4)|