This qualification is suitable for those establishing a small business who use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to solve a range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others, and have responsibility for the output of others.
Total class time is equivalent to 2 weeks which can be consumed in person, online via live delivery, or a combination of blended delivery with additional assignments and questionnaires, fortnightly webinars and monthly teleconferences. Course may take up to 12 months to complete depending on prior experience.
- 4 Core Units
- 6 Elective Unit
- Blended delivery online and face-to-face
- Block delivery with webinar follow-up
- Online/distance learning available
- RPL and Credit Transfer available
This qualification requires you to have access to a real or simulated business environment in which to complete relevant assessment for relevant vocational units under the supervision of a qualified Assessor.
- Registration is not confirmed until payment & enrolment forms are complete
- Payment can be made in 2 stages with a deposit of $1,500 and balance within 7 days after course commences.
- Access and instructions to enrolment forms, skills evidence, and RPL forms are made available as the first section of the course after payment is confirmed.
- Qualification will be issued by RTO 30831 Healthy Business Training Academy
COURSE WORKSHOP DATES & LOCATIONS:
Online and blended delivery
Start anytime (contact us for more details)
* Qualification will be issued by RTO 30831 Healthy Business Training Academy
Phone us before registering: 0409 830 099
|ELECTIVE UNITS (Complete 6)|