TAE ? Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
The TAE is a highly sought after qualification today across industry. This nationally recognised course is the new TAE, industry benchmark for anyone who wants to become a skilled trainer and assessor in the workplace or within the Vocational Education and Training sector (VET).
Do not be fooled by companies advertising to complete the TAE in only 8 days for $800! This qualification is hard work and requires commitment and dedication. Criterion is dedicated to your success.
Healthy Business Training Academy (NTIS # 30831), our lead training organisation has developed a superior TAE course that Criterion is proud to offer.
In this TAE you will:
- Acquire the basic skills required to unpack a training package or accredited curriculum to develop the blueprints for designing assessments, resources and programs
- Learn simple methods of clustering units to avoid repetitive training experiences based on the principle of holistic delivery and assessment
- Conduct a Training Needs Analysis and a Recognition of Current Competencies to learn to develop customised training for individuals and groups
- Gain an appreciation of how to apply learning theories to practical, pragmatic and creative training techniques
- Apply personal creativity to creating basic assessment instruments that are compliant with AQTF standards
- Get resources that will provide you with support and in-depth information as the basis for professional practice for years to come!
For more TAE course details
Upon successful completion, students will receive a nationally recognised certificate from our lead training organisation, Healthy Business Training Academy (NTIS # 30831).