Tax Practitioners Board BAS Agent Registration Skill Set
Criterion is proud to be one of the only training companies in Queensland that offer the Tax Practitioners Board BAS Agent Registration skill set in the Far North.
The Tax Practitioners Board recently made changes to the BAS agents? educational qualification requirements mandating that those registering or re-registering after March 1, 2012 complete the BAS Agent Registration skill set.
- FNSBKG404A Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- FNSBKG405A Establish and maintain a payroll system
Many training providers offer the skill set as part of the Certificate IV or higher. Criterion allows you to complete the skill set independent from a full and more costly qualification.
As per the Tax Practitioners Board, applicants who gain registration between 1 March 2010 and 29 February 2012 and have only completed the BAS unit ?Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks? (in either the FNS04 or FNS10 Financial Services Training Packages) will need to complete the additional BAS unit ?Establish and maintain a payroll system?, or equivalent, in order to renew their registration on and after 1 March 2012.
Classes available in Cairns, Townsville and Darwin, contact us for more details.
- The full classroom delivery is $1195 (including GST) and includes course materials and catering.
- Classroom delivery of one unit: $650 (including GST) and includes course materials and catering.
- Distance education is $995 (including GST) and includes course materials.
- Distance education for one unit: $550 (including GST) and includes course materials.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive statements of attainment from our lead training organisation, Healthy Business Training Academy (NTIS # 30831).